The point of my story is, after searching different stores for a book that interests me, I finally decided on this book (picture from Amazon):

I opted for this book because a friend of mine wanted me to make her a tea set and I had been having a difficult time re-making the tea pot I made for my first tea set. This book has a pattern for a tea pot. So that was the first thing I worked on and the tea pot turned out alright. I altered the pattern a little to fit my tastes, so it looks a little different than the one in the book. The other item I made was this:
Cute little bunny in his PJ's. Mine didn't turn out quite how I would have wanted, but I was running out of blue yarn. I plan to make a teddy bear in PJ's...at least I think I might. And hopefully that will turn out better than this one. At least I finally have a good pattern for a bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment