I wanted to find more and more unique bookmark patterns, but I wasn't finding any. I did a little web crawling and found that flower bookmarks seemed rather popular. So I opted to stick with a flower theme. Some of the flowers I made up myself and some came from free flower patterns. I'll post my own flower patterns later.
Welcome to my little blog dedicated to all of my creative creations. I am an artist who is never satisfied, spending countless hours perfecting my work and trying new things.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Bookmarks
One day I was browsing around Crochet Pattern Central and I saw the bookmarks category. I took a look through the free patterns available and I decided to try some out. This is what I came up with:

I wanted to find more and more unique bookmark patterns, but I wasn't finding any. I did a little web crawling and found that flower bookmarks seemed rather popular. So I opted to stick with a flower theme. Some of the flowers I made up myself and some came from free flower patterns. I'll post my own flower patterns later.
I wanted to find more and more unique bookmark patterns, but I wasn't finding any. I did a little web crawling and found that flower bookmarks seemed rather popular. So I opted to stick with a flower theme. Some of the flowers I made up myself and some came from free flower patterns. I'll post my own flower patterns later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment